or 4 fortnightly payments of £30.00 with More info
Travelling around Rajasthan its eye opening to see how integral celebrations are here and even more apparent is that amongst all the festivities the humble marigold has centre stage. Woven into garlands, hung across thresholds and given as an offering to the gods there is not a place in India that you will not find these used in some shape or form.
Like the people of Rajasthan celebrate anything you want in our Meena print. Saffron and citrine coloured marigolds dance and intertwine on a white background.
98% ORGANIC COTTON, 2% ELASTANE
Our organic cotton is sourced in Netherlands and grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. Focus is placed on replenishing and maintaining soil fertility and reducing the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers. More advantages to using organic cotton include:
- IT IS HYPOALLERGENIC. IT DOES NOT CAUSE ANY ALLERGY OR IRRITATION WHEN IT TOUCHES HUMAN SKIN
- ORGANIC COTTON FARMING HELPS LOCK CO2 INTO THE SOIL, HELPING MITIGATE CLIMATE CHANGE
- BETTER QUALITY FIBRE THAN STANDARD COTTON
- IT AVOIDS POTENTIALLY TOXIC PESTICIDES
YOU’LL FIND WOODEN BUTTONS, ORGANIC COTTON PIPING, BREAST POCKET AND DRAWSTRING TROUSERS.
WE WANT YOU TO LOUNGE WITH US FOR MANY YEARS, SO PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO HELP YOUR L&N PYJAMAS LOOK AS FRESH AS THE DAY YOU PURCHASED THEM.
- GENTLE MACHINE WASH INSIDE OUT AT 30 DEGREES
- ALWAYS AIR DRY; DRY CLOTHES FLAT AND OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT
- IRON ON THE REVERSE
OUR MODEL IS WEARING A SIZE S