or 4 fortnightly payments of £30.00 with More info
In the state of Udaipur, scattered amongst the Aravalli Hills you will find a wide range of orchids. The best time to visit to get sight of these in full bloom is in May.
This print pays homage to these exotic flowers not only found in Udaipur but across all of India, an oxymoron of a print both bold and subtle in its colouring. Phalaenopsis and Dendrobium orchids highlighted in neon shades of blue and yolk yellow bring these flowers to life.
98% ORGANIC COTTON, 2% ELASTANE
Our organic cotton is sourced in Netherlands and grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. Focus is placed on replenishing and maintaining soil fertility and reducing the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers. More advantages to using organic cotton include:
- IT IS HYPOALLERGENIC. IT DOES NOT CAUSE ANY ALLERGY OR IRRITATION WHEN IT TOUCHES HUMAN SKIN
- ORGANIC COTTON FARMING HELPS LOCK CO2 INTO THE SOIL, HELPING MITIGATE CLIMATE CHANGE
- BETTER QUALITY FIBRE THAN STANDARD COTTON
- IT AVOIDS POTENTIALLY TOXIC PESTICIDES
YOU’LL FIND WOODEN BUTTONS, ORGANIC COTTON PIPING, BREAST POCKET AND DRAWSTRING TROUSERS.
WE WANT YOU TO LOUNGE WITH US FOR MANY YEARS, SO PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO HELP YOUR L&N PYJAMAS LOOK AS FRESH AS THE DAY YOU PURCHASED THEM.
- GENTLE MACHINE WASH INSIDE OUT AT 30 DEGREES
- ALWAYS AIR DRY; DRY CLOTHES FLAT AND OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT
- IRON ON THE REVERSE
OUR MODEL IS WEARING A SIZE S