or 4 fortnightly payments of £30.00 with More info
The goddess of knowledge and the arts, Saraswathi is the epitome of empowerment. Commonly depicted in Hinduism as sitting on a lotus flower and surrounded by peacocks this print pays homage to this divine power. Bold, jewel tone lotus flowers, vivid pomegranates and regal cobalt and emerald coloured peacocks bring this print to life.
98% ORGANIC COTTON, 2% ELASTANE
Our organic cotton is sourced in Netherlands and grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. Focus is placed on replenishing and maintaining soil fertility and reducing the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers. More advantages to using organic cotton include:
- IT IS HYPOALLERGENIC. IT DOES NOT CAUSE ANY ALLERGY OR IRRITATION WHEN IT TOUCHES HUMAN SKIN
- ORGANIC COTTON FARMING HELPS LOCK CO2 INTO THE SOIL, HELPING MITIGATE CLIMATE CHANGE
- BETTER QUALITY FIBRE THAN STANDARD COTTON
- IT AVOIDS POTENTIALLY TOXIC PESTICIDES
YOU’LL FIND WOODEN BUTTONS, ORGANIC COTTON PIPING, BREAST POCKET AND DRAWSTRING TROUSERS.
WE WANT YOU TO LOUNGE WITH US FOR MANY YEARS, SO PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO HELP YOUR L&N PYJAMAS LOOK AS FRESH AS THE DAY YOU PURCHASED THEM.
- GENTLE MACHINE WASH INSIDE OUT AT 30 DEGREES
- ALWAYS AIR DRY; DRY CLOTHES FLAT AND OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT
- IRON ON THE REVERSE
OUR MODEL IS WEARING A SIZE S