or 4 fortnightly payments of £30.00 with More info
[Available for Pre-order. Delivery expected around 20th Oct]
Taking colour inspiration from Jaipur, also known as the pink city this previous best-seller has been recoloured and rescaled to match the intricacy and vibrancy of one of the most iconic cities within Rajasthan.
Shanthi, translated means rest, peace and tranquillity and it is only fair that you act on this, so relax like Shanthi in our pink based print. Flowers and birds have been skilfully hand drawn and painted in various jewel shades of red.
98% ORGANIC COTTON, 2% ELASTANE
Our organic cotton is sourced in Netherlands and grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. Focus is placed on replenishing and maintaining soil fertility and reducing the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers. More advantages to using organic cotton include:
- IT IS HYPOALLERGENIC. IT DOES NOT CAUSE ANY ALLERGY OR IRRITATION WHEN IT TOUCHES HUMAN SKIN
- ORGANIC COTTON FARMING HELPS LOCK CO2 INTO THE SOIL, HELPING MITIGATE CLIMATE CHANGE
- BETTER QUALITY FIBRE THAN STANDARD COTTON
- IT AVOIDS POTENTIALLY TOXIC PESTICIDES
YOU’LL FIND WOODEN BUTTONS, ORGANIC COTTON PIPING, BREAST POCKET AND DRAWSTRING TROUSERS.
WE WANT YOU TO LOUNGE WITH US FOR MANY YEARS, SO PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO HELP YOUR L&N PYJAMAS LOOK AS FRESH AS THE DAY YOU PURCHASED THEM.
- GENTLE MACHINE WASH INSIDE OUT AT 30 DEGREES
- ALWAYS AIR DRY; DRY CLOTHES FLAT AND OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT
- IRON ON THE REVERSE
OUR MODEL IS WEARING A SIZE S